Are you looking for an SEO Course in Bangladesh that will teach you how to become an SEO expert?” Well, you’re in luck. It’s time for your next career move.
First off, this SEO course covers everything from keyword research to social media marketing strategy and not just for Google or Bing, but for Twitter and Linkedin too.
Having a population of over 160 million, Bangladesh is the 8th most populous country in the world. And it’s growing fast.
To achieve success and realize our dreams, many of us will need to work harder than ever before.
Fortunately, some people have found ways to do just that by using SEO as their secret weapon.
Want to build your business? These courses will help you rank higher on Google, become more visible for consumers and gain new customers
Our SEO courses are among the best in Bangladesh because we present our ideas in a unique way.
A (website name) we offer SEO courses to help you master search engine optimization right away.
What is SEO?
The word “SEO” stands for “search engine optimization,” and it refers to the process of improving your website’s visibility when customers use Google, Bing, and other search engines to browse for items or services relevant to your business.
In general, the earlier, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
It allows you to understand your customers better and gives you the opportunity to customize a wide range of offers that best suits their needs. This will ultimately result in a successful conversion rate optimization strategy.
Where SEO has been considered as a complex process, it is not anymore today. The advanced SEO course in Bangladesh & the use of internet technology has simplified the entire process to achieve success through SEO.
What are the benefits of learning SEO?
There are plenty of benefits of learning SEO courses in Bangladesh. Some of these benefits are:
– Improved Visibility: The most important benefit of SEO is that it helps improve the visibility of your website or blog. When your website appears on the first page of search engine results, it will receive more visitors than those websites that appear on subsequent pages.
– More Income: Another benefit of learning SEO is that it increases your income. Your website can generate revenue through multiple distribution channels like digital advertising and affiliate marketing.
– Higher Ranking: It helps you to improve the ranking of your website or blog in search engine results. The higher your website’s ranking, the more visitors it will receive from various search engines.
– Better Visibility: For the success of your business, it is very much important for your website to be visible to as many people as possible. SEO helps you achieve this goal by increasing your visibility on search engine result pages, social media platforms, video-sharing websites, etc.
– Improved Traffic Quality: Search engine optimization also helps you to improve the quality of traffic coming to your website. The visitors attracted by SEO are more likely to be interested in your products or services than the visitors coming from other sources like social media platforms and online ad campaigns.
– Increased Brand Awareness: SEO also helps you to increase the visibility of your brand name. When your brand appears on the first page of search engine results, it will gain more exposure and credibility among the online population.
– Cost-Effective: SEO is a cost-effective marketing strategy that helps you to reach your target audience without spending a lot of money.
– Increased Customer Loyalty: Finally, another benefit of learning SEO is that it helps you to build customer loyalty. When your customers receive complete information about your business and products, they will become more loyal to you.
There is no doubt that the internet has opened up new doors for businesses of all sizes to reach their target audience with ease. By learning our SEO course at (website name)you can leverage this opportunity to start or improve your online presence in order to attract potential customers.
SEO Course in Bangladesh: SEO’s Future
In Bangladesh, a large number of online users are using different kinds of search engines to find products and services every day. Local search is one of them which brings a great opportunity for Bangladeshi marketers. And because of its growing demand in this country, learning SEO has become a priority for many modern business owners and marketers.
One of the major reasons for learning SEO course in Bangladesh is that it helps in increasing the visibility and conversion rates of any business website or blog by securing a top ranking in search engine results. It will help you to attract more visitors, thus leading to more online sales and increased ROI (return on investment). If you are looking to improve your online presence and get more leads and sales, learning SEO is the best way to do so. These courses will teach you the basics of SEO, as well as advanced techniques that can help you improve your website’s ranking.
Key features of SEO Course in Bangladesh
– Simple and easy to understand language.
– The whole idea of SEO is explained from the very basics to the advanced level.
– Step by step guide to choosing the best keywords that suit your business.
– How to create a good website with an effective one that can be easily ranked in search engines?
– Every important aspect of search engine optimization is elaborately explained so that everyone understands as well.
– An easy-to-understand backlink strategy
– Users can download the entire content of the course for offline reading.
– Up-to-date information on the newest SEO techniques, strategies, and tools
The importance of SEO courses in Bangladesh
Do you want to rank your website in search engines? Ranking a website in any search engine is not as difficult if you have the right knowledge and skills. But, it’s not enough just knowing how to do things; you need skilled professionals who know what they are doing and can show others too.
Because of this, we provide SEO courses in Bangladesh by the best SEO experts at (website name).You’ll also learn about using powerful words within titles/headings when designing websites because Google loves those things too. Additionally, you can also include keywords in images to make them stand out even more.
When done incorrectly, websites will not rank properly which means they miss out on potential customers. It sounds like we’re talking about some serious job duties here but don’t worry because I’ll show how easy this all gets when done correctly by showing what you need during our session together.
If your site’s performance is good enough when skimmed through by Google’s algorithms, our SEO professional can help you attain your targets.
It is important for you to know how to satisfy a client, how to get more clients as a successful freelancer and how a website can be ranked with targeted traffic. So that you can gain more work. You will definitely know after completing our course.
Who is allowed to take the training course
There are some pre-requisites for joining our SEO course.
- You must have a good understanding of the English language.
- You must be comfortable using computers and the internet.
- Having a basic understanding of the way websites work
- In order to succeed, you must be eager to learn new things and to improve yourself in the future.
- Knowing a little about the sector is usually beneficial
- Learning basic marketing is advantageous, it is not necessary.
Who is not allowed to take the training course?
- You want to make money instantly.
- Suppose you think a mentor will earn you money for no effort on your part.
- You don’t need to spend your time and money learning SEO
- Skip hours of research and go straight to the solutions
- Get the instant results you want with SEO
- No prior knowledge of SEO is necessary.
- You aren’t working hard enough.
Course modules for best SEO Course in Bangladesh
Training Part 1.Introduction
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? – A sneak peek
- On Page & Off Page
- How does Google work?
- White Hat SEO & Black Hat SEO
- What’s the Difference Between Organic (SEO) and Paid Search? (PPC)
- Voice Search
Training Part 2. Website Requirements
- A Guide to Picking an Ideal Domain
- Choosing a Good Hosting Provider
- The SEO journey begins before you build
Training Part 3. A Brief Introduction to Keywords & Meta Tags
- Overview of Keyword Introduction – 09:44 minutes
- Different Types of Keywords – 17:33 minutes
- SEO Keyword Density and LSI Keywords
- Keyword Difficulty and Competition
- Use Keyword Research Tools
- How to Choose the Right Keyword
- Keyword Selection-List 1-Course
- Keyword Selection-List 2-Service
- Keyword Selection-List 3-eCommerce
- Keyword Selection-List 4-Informative
- Keyword Selection-List 5-Recipe
- How to create your meta titles
- How To Create Meta Description
- How To Create Meta Keywords
- How to create Heading Tags
- The Alt Tag
- Keyword placement on static pages
- The Placement of Keywords in WordPress
Training Part 4.On-Page SEO
- What is a robots.txt file? Preview
- What is an HTML Sitemap?
- What’s an XML Sitemap?
- Internal & External Linking
- Using canonicalization
- Analysis and Integration
- Integration of GSC
Training Part 5. Web Page Speed
- How to Render Blocking JS
- Enable Compression/Gzip
- Using the Browser Caching Feature
- Response time of a server
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- The Defer Loading of JS
- Combine External JS
- Combine External CSS
- Minify CSS
- Defer Images
- Defer Videos
- Using CSS before JS
Training Part 6.Schema – Structured Data Markup
- A brief introduction
- Event Schema
- Product Schema
- Course Schema
- Recipe Schema
- Article Schema
- FAQ Schema
- Organization Schema
- Website Schema
- Breadcrumb Schema
- Video Schema
- Local Business Schema
- Person Schema
- Book Schema
- Sitelink Schema
- How it can boost your ranking
Training Part 7.Google Search Console
- A brief introduction
- How to link your website to GSC
- Performance on the GSC
- Inspection of GSC URLs
- Coverage of the GSC
- A Sitemap for the GSC
- The GSC removal process
- Web Vitals for GSC
- Mobile Usability at GSC
- AMP for GSC
- Breadcrumbs in GSC
- Events at GSC
- FAQ on GSC
- The GSC logo
- Snippets from the GSC Review
- Use GSC’s Sitelink Search Box
- Unparsable Structured Data in GSC
- Manual Actions for GSC
- Security Issues for GSC
- The GSC’s International Targeting
- Messages from the GSC
- Parameters for GSC URLs
- Links to the GSC
- Setting up the GSC
- Crawl statistics for GSC
Training Part 8.Recover Your Website’s Penalty
- How to get your Google penalty back
- Where to find backlinks
- A Process For Finding Bad Backlinks
- How To Contact Webmaster-Process
- How To Disavow Bad Links
Training Part 9.Off Page SEO
- A Preview of the Introduction
- What is a natural link? How do you create them?
- Submission to Directories
- Social Bookmarking
- The Classified Submission
- Listing Your Business
- The creation of a profile
- Forums Submission
- Question & Answer Submission
- Blog Commenting
- Submission of a Press Release
- Infographic Submission
- Article Submission
- Guest Posting
- Submission of PowerPoints, PDFs, and Docx
Training Part 10.Google Local Listing
- How to List a Business on Google My Business
Training Part 11.SEO Plugins
- Yoast SEO
- XML Sitemaps for Google
- Speed-WP-Rocket and WP Optimize – An Overview
- Broken Link Checker
- The Squirrel of SEO
- Using Google Analytics through Monster Insights
Training Part 12.SEO Algorithms
- Google PANDA
- Google PENGUIN
- Google HUMMINGBIRD
- Google PIGEON
- Google RANKBRAIN
Training Part 13.Google Ranking Factor
- Age of Domains
- TLDs Appear in Keywords
- The length of a domain registration
- The Domain’s History
- TLD extensions by Country
- Use a keyword in your title tag
- Adding a keyword to the Description
- Using Keywords in the H1 tag
- Length of Content
- Page Loading Speed
- Image Optimization
- The magnitude of Content Updates
- Prominence of Keywords
- Number. Of Outbound Links
- The Broken Link
- The length of the URL
- Domain Authority/Trusted Sites
- Having a Sitemap
- Location of the Server
- Certificates for SSL
- Optimized for Mobile – Usability
- Using Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Review by a User
- Using domain authority to link
- Links to .gov & .edu Domains, Social Media & Wikis
- Anchor Text for Backlinks
- Link Location on the Page
- The Bounce Rate
- Direct Traffic and Repeat Traffic
- Bookmarks in Chrome – Social sharing
Training Part 14.Black Hat SEO
- Keyword Stuffing
- The Keyword Cannibalization
- Overly Optimized Alt Description
- Using Commercial Anchor Text on Internal Pages
- Irrelevant Keywords
- HTML Headers Over Optimization-H1
- Copied Content
- The bait and switch
- Spinning Articles
- Active Content with Malicious Intent
- What is clickbait?
- Link Farm and PBN
- Exchange of links
- Spam comments on Blogs
- Shady Redirects
- Paid Advertisements
- The Parasite Host
- Typosquatting and URL Hijacking
- The Effects of Negative SEO
Training Part 15.SEO Terms
- The Sandbox
- What is the FOLD?
- Ways To Improve Domain Authority
- How to Reduce Bounce Rates
- Dancing with Google
- The web 2.0.
- The Branded Keyword
- Ways to Improve CTR
- Using Co-Citations
- The Dwell Time
- Featured Snippet (Result Zero)
- The link velocity
- Choosing a Niche
- The Orphan Page
- The Bad Neighborhood
DESIGNATIONS FOR YOU AFTER SEO COURSE
Thanks to their broad future potential, SEO course in Bangladesh are now preferred by people of various ages and educational backgrounds. It provides you with numerous career options, including SEO expert, SEO specialist.
OVERVIEW OF ANNUAL REVENUE IN THE FIELD OF SEO IN BANGLADESH
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expert annual revenue 200,000
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist annual revenue 180,000
I’m telling you a simple minimum yearly revenue. You can earn more by proving yourself.Moreover, as a freelancer, you can earn as much money as you like as long as you plan ahead in worldwide.
What makes our SEO training the best?
- This is the last and only SEO course you’ll ever need. We provide you with a step-by-step guide to dominating Google, YouTube, and social media. Our expert of SEOs will help you become identified in search results.
- A complete course is guaranteed to be of high quality.See for yourself by taking a free trial class. It is completely risk-free.
- There is no waiting list because we only accept a limited number of students.
- Unlike most SEO training companies, we are a well-established company with five years of expertise.
- A premium course such as this is not just a live class everyone is attending. A website will be provided where you can practice technical aspects of SEO
- The classes can be spread over 45 days or more if you prefer, so you can learn at your own pace without having any prior knowledge.
- My free SEO videos can be found on YouTube. If you follow my free instructions, you’ll have enough ideas to get started and succeed.
- Class is both recorded and live.
- You’ll have access to our training resources, which are updated on a regular basis with the most up-to-date methodologies.
- We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
- In this Premium SEO Training, I’ll show you how to start from the ground up, keyword research, content creation, build links, and rank a website while also keeping in touch with the client.
- The students of the premium batch experience real-world problem solving through live projects.
- We care about our students’ success in getting clients. It builds their careers forward. Let’s get started on becoming more successful now.
Elements of the SEO Course in Bangladesh
Training Duration – 45 days
Total – 30 Classes
Weekly – 5 Classes
Course Fee – 5,000/- + VAT
Payment Option – To find out more about the payment options available to you, click here (Techno Hridoy).
TechReady offers the best SEO training as well as the best SEO course in Bangladesh. This course can help many people to be able to rank keywords, build links, and write content so that they can sell their service to others. By doing so, they can contribute money to their families. Besides basic SEO training, we also offer advanced courses. See if this is what you’re looking for by checking it out right now.